One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Friday, May 19, 2006

Inauguration

Well, I've done it. Something that I promised myself and many others I would not do. I have officially joined the world of blogging. I'm sure that many people's initial blogs state this same fact, but if I'm already following the crowd, why not go all the way.

Really, I just wanted to have something published, so that's all that I really have to say. Have a great weekend!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Sweet! Welcome, welcome, welcome! Can I add you as a link on mine?

9:29 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

YESSSSSSS! I'm so glad you caved, welcome to the land of the living
addicts.
I'm not even asking, I'm just adding you as a link. So there!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm never going to blog, never!" qoute by nikki

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote not qoute. Well nikki I'm glad you are now part of this blogging world. Yes, another one bits the dust.

11:10 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Nice new layout... I see you're finding your way around alright...

12:24 PM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

Yes, yes, I know. I'm such a follower. As for the new layout, you can thank the youngest Shinbone. At least I can add links now! Speaking of which, Dags, absolutely! :)

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home