One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What's an addiction?

Well, as you know, I just began my blog last Friday. Since then, I have been pondering about it. What should I write? Who else should I notify that I even have a blog? What kinds of things will I never write about? How the heck can I add links? (The last question, I did manage to answer.) And this, that I am writing, is completely spur of the moment, as so many other topics flitted through my head, I cannot remember a single one.

As my title indicates, as what point should I label this an addiction? If something consumes you, and you cannot live without it, that is an addiction, right? Sigh. I think I'm not addicted to blogging just yet, but the comments do make my day much brighter. :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki as to your comment on your last blog, John is not the youngest Schienbein. He was the one to help you right?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

If you have to check your blog multiple times in an hour, you are addicted. Ahhhh, just getting my fix now...

8:48 AM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

me too!!! I think I am an addict... in the best sense, of course.
I'm glad the comments brighten your day. What we need to achieve is a state where you cannot go through a day without sharing what your thinking and finding out what we all think about what you're thinking.... that's when you're addicted.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

Dear Anonymous,
I apologize for my lapse of typing skills. I meant to add the word "brother" to my "youngest Shinbone" comment. My deepest and most heartfelt regret.

By the way, did you ever notice that when you type "add", and push the key with the wrong finger, something incredibly different comes out? Kinda like sexretary!

3:01 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

hahahah sexretary!! Love it...

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home