One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Fun Sports Day

Today we had our sports day in the afternoon. It was a lot of fun. (It was actually called "Fun Sports Day") :) Is it sad that I think little kids are so incredibly cute at everything they do?! I think the best part of all was to sit and chat with kids that I normally don't get a chance to do so. And I got to hang out with kids from my class last year. All in all, it was a really great afternoon. It was even almost warm enough for me! I think it only got up to about 26 degrees, and there was wind and some clouds. Does anyone have ideas about stations that we could use for next year? I think the only glitch was the older kids remember doing much the same thing as last year. Oh, well. It's what you do to maintain a semblance of a life outside of work.

7 Comments:

Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Ahhh Sports Day... I loved it and hated it... I placed so much hope in it, loved that you could be out doors all day, but I was so dissapointed almost everytime that I never got as many firsts or seconds as my friends and/or older brothers. I think the only thing I ever excelled at was girls shot put in jr. High... ahhh well. I at least sucked in style - I think.
And it was a nice day today wasn't it?? I even got a little sunburn on my face - not too bad, perfect in fact, just my nose and cheeks. Fantastic!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

ONLY 26 degrees? That's pretty dang warm for this time of year! Do you guys do kickball on your sports days? What a great game...

9:10 AM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

We don't hand out ribbons or play kickball. (Sorry to disappoint you both!) :) We just do things like relays, snacks, parachute games, hurdles, juggling, skipping, and such while going around in groups.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home