One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Monday, June 05, 2006

Feed the Addiction

For my birthday, I got an iPOD from my husband (after some very subtle hinting). It's fantastic. However, it's just added one more addiction to the growing list. There are things that I really need to do, but are incredibly boring without something to listen to, but the iPOD takes a bit of effort to get everything that I want on it. Sigh. :) Toodles!

9 Comments:

Blogger shinbone #4 said...

I am so proud!!! I love people that are as obsessed or may become as obsessed as I am :D
that means I love you!!!
and Hippooopy birthaday!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sorry you now enter the sad world of iPods. Just have a baby they are less work.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki - this is Jeamie

4:22 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

wow!! Jeamie really did comment!!! Very impressive.
Now if only you could comment on my site I would be even happier :P

5:42 PM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

Jeamie,
You're fantasitic! I'm so pleased that you commented on my blog before anyone else. You're my hero! (By the way, you weren't very anonymous). ;)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

Shinbone #4,
Why would I want to have a Hip-poop-y birthday? I guess it was a little poopy. Did you know that I can't get that purse out of my head? *sigh*

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, ask Trent for that purse for your anniversary
-Jeamie
p.S. and yeah, i know, two whole comments on your blog . . . blah, blah, blah

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home