One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Procrastination

When I was in my freshman year at college, my friend, Anne-Marie, and I were going to write a book entitled 101 ways to procrastinate. (Writing the book was going to be method #1) Is it a surprise that we procrastinated on that project and it remains incomplete? Here, years later, I find myself using many of the original techniques, although I have managed to add in a few. Some recently added examples of procrastination are, blogging, iPODing, playing with my pets, etc. Today I should be making a math test (alas, the end of the school year brings on these necessary evils), and here I am, procrastinating by blogging. I'm even procrastinating making a deeply intellectual blog by writing about procrastination. I wonder how many times I can use procratination or any derivitive thereof in a single blog? I think I should procrastinate on that one. Au revior! (I'm also going to procrastinate looking that up to see if I spelled it right.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, a Procrastinator after my own heart... I as well am wondering if I spelt that right.. but who cares the more I write the less paper work I have to do...hummm. What else can I write? Oh darn, this is why I do not blog. I am out of ideas. I guess it is back to work. Have a great day.

7:25 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

I love eating apples - but aparrently 7 in one day is one too many. That's all I have to say about that.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I am not normally a terribly organized person, but it is how I procrastinate. Strange...

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home