One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Random thoughts . . .

So, I don't really have much to say, but it's been a while since I posted anything. The main reason it that I got tonsillitis this week, and since fighting off a persistant 2 day fever and swollen and painful tonsils all week, I'm still a little exhausted. I only took one day off work, because with the end of the year fast approaching and PATs, there's just no time to be sick. But thankfully it only was really bad for the one day, and it's been tolerable for the rest. I would like to take this moment to thank the creators of Extra-Strength Advil.

Well, this begins the random thoughts that run through my head when I'm having an ADD moment.

Last night, my cat tried to run up a wall to catch a mosquito that got in the house and he made it up about 6 feet. No, he didn't even use anything to launch himself. (This is an old picture of Oscar, he's much darker now, and bigger)

I love my iPOD.

Trent went to the river last night and got eaten alive. Poor guy.

This week, all the kids from Kindergarten to Grade 4 got pencils and trees from the MD for their 50th anniversary. I thought that was pretty cool. Then we talked about how we all change the world with every step we take, every tree we plant, every time we drive, etc.

There are only 9 working days until I'm on 2 months of holidays. I know people hate me for it, but I cannot wait to finally be able to have a social life and catch up on taking care of things in my personal life. We say that Canadian weather is 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad sledding, well my life is 10 months of taking care of everyone around me, and 2 months to recover from it. I don't know where the connection between the first saying and what I just said is, but like I said, I'm having an ADD moment.

Well, I should probably get outta here because I'm sure most of you stopped reading about three points ago, so really I'm just talking to myself, but that's not really different than usual. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger shinbone #4 said...

best yet!.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea that you had a cat named Oscar! I'll have to tell my Dad that he has a namesake!

Hope you're feeling better!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

Tammy!

I'm so glad that you commented! I am feeling fine, now, thank you. You need to come to Cold Lake for a weekend sometime (now that you don't have to work on the house all weekend)!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home