One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm five months.

Well, I figured I should put something down here, although I'm fairly certain that most people have long since stopped checking in to see if I've written anything new.

I'm officially 23 weeks along, which is like 5 months and a week or something like that. I'm still keeping a lot of the baby inside, although it's starting to look like a baby belly. Most people who find out I'm pregnant still tell me that they wouldn't have guessed, though. Oh, well. At first, I was all excited for the belly to grow, but now I'm realizing that having a small belly now will hopefully mean a less uncomfortable 9th month, and maybe even escaping stretch marks.

The baby is kicking several times a day now, which is very exciting because I was only recognizing the kicks maybe once a day, sometimes a day or two without feeling anything. Yes, I do realize that soon enough I'm going to wish the baby would take a break, but I'm going to enjoy this nice "Hi, I'm here" while it lasts.

We wend to Sean's wedding this weekend. It was really nice. They really went all out and everything seemed to go seamlessly, which is amazing for a wedding. Trent was such a good best man - I don't know if Sean even realized how much work Trent was doing at the reception. Trent's speech was really great, too. I wanted to call Pastor Tom on the phone and let him listen, but I thought of it too late. :) Anyhow, it was a great weekend, and I even got to dance a little bit even though I didn't have many people to dance with.

I would say "pictures are coming" but we all know that is a big lie. I took quite a few at the wedding, and I even have recent belly pictures, but there's this little thing called the internet that I'm lacking. That just means you'll have to come visit me if you want to see!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHhhh!! Congratulations! Thats pretty sly not posting for a long time so that people stop checking and then posting your big news! I'm also impressed that you kept it under wraps for so long. Why you're practically going to have a baby any day now! Well, hopefully not any day soon :)

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, Here I thought you were just starting to talk about the baby and then I actually scrolled down to see all the stuff I missed :(

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you so I still check! You are doing way better than me!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Don't worry - I'm too nosy for my own good so I'll always check your blog!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still check too! Ha ha! Cant wait to see you in August!

HUGS Tammy and Paul and Brennagh and Fred

11:57 AM  
Blogger j.sawatzky said...

I've been checking too.

I guarantee that you won't get sick of the baby moving around in your stomach! It's SO much fun!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I LOVE u I check all the time. That is sooo exciting that you are feeling little "Nicole" kicking around. I always loved feeling my babies kick. Well except when they kicked my bladder so hard I thought I might pee my pants. LOL any hoo just wait until you can see the little foot imprint moving across your tummy. Luv ya miss yah

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home