One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Monday, January 22, 2007

I have no idea . . .

I did not realize that it has been so long since I blogged. I was impressed with myself for answering some e-mails the other day, though. That's a step in the right direction. I suppose my inability to keep new blogs coming has something to do with not having internet at home. As it stands, it's almost 4 o'clock, I wasn't at work this morning, and now I just have no idea where I should beginning with my post-craziness work, so I'm blogging at the request of Shinbone #4. Alas, I digress.

Hmm, what's new with me. Well, I have attained three new piano students since Christmas. One is a student in my class, and two are adults who work at the school. This I'm a little nervous of, since I don't want money to become an issue, but I'm also not willing to sit down once a week and give lessons for free. ;) One of them is a friend, and I would give her free lessons, but the other is probably going to be stressful. Oh, well. I've also heard it's harder to teach adults . . .

Well, what else is there? Oh! I have a funny story about my dog (a German Shepherd) that Trent told me. Apparently, one of the guys from Trent's work was on the lake ice fishing (I live right on a lake, in case anyone didn't know). Our dog loves being with people and has even made friends with a little dog next door and they play on the ice all the time. This time, she was alone, but she walked over to this guy who Trent works with and is just eyeing him up. He caught a fish and put it down on the ice for a moment, and she swooped in and stole his fish! We were thinking she was scavenging in the bush for food 'cause she hasn't been eating as much dog food, but apparently she's making a good living on the lake as well. I was thinking that we should make a big sign that she wears to warn the fishermen that says, "Be careful, I'll steal your fish" because I don't want someone to get really angry and hurt her. Silly pooch.

Anyhow, I really should do some work and get home. I'm making salmon for supper tonight, and I'm SO excited! (How sad . . . )

2 Comments:

Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Yay you posted!! Well done you!
So uh... who did you steal the salmon from?? If you played your cards right and moved to a certain area of the country you would never have to buy salmon, just send the dog out.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

smart dog! knows how to git 'er dun! hahaha

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home