One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Monday, December 04, 2006

So exciting!

For those of you who know me, you know that I have not had the priviledge of having my very own laudry facility in my home since I got married (almost 3 and a half years ago). Well, this weekend we got a washer and dryer! I'm so excited. I threw in a load of laundry this morning as I was getting ready for work, and I didn't even have to cart it all over to someone else's house! We haven't gotten the dryer hooked up yet (that's going to happen tonight), so I have only washed things that I usually hang to dry, but it's just amazing to be able to do other things around the house that you need to do while doing laundry! YAY!!! I tried to put a picture of them on the blog, but I can't figure it out right now. Maybe someday. As for now, I have to get back to the wonderful world of Christmas planning. Only 12 school days left . . .

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Nikki!!! It is about time you got laundry facilities. Now you will have clean clothing all the time. I better not ever see you looking a single bit dirty, or you will be in trouble...

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you... I hope this doesn't mea we'll see even less of you though. Hopefully it means we'll see more! You won't have to run away to do laundry on Sunday anymore...right??

11:09 AM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

Yes, you will be seeing more of me, and yes (hopefully) I won't be a dirty girl . . .

3:45 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

yay for clean clothes, cleaned in your own home!

5:57 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

I was anonymous by the way...I forgot to sign in.. the opposite of my usual problem.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee... you are coming over tomorrow!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Have you been married that long already?

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home