One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Friday, July 07, 2006

You Are Batman

Billionaire playboy by day. Saving the world by night.
And you're not even a true superhero. Just someone with a lot of expensive toys!
This was unexpected. Batman was really one of my least favorite superheroes. I have to admit, I've always liked Superman the best!


You Should Drive a Ford Shelby Mustang Cobra

You have an extreme need for speed, even when you're not in a hurry.
And while your flying by, you don't want to look like every other car on the road!
I had to do this quiz for my husband. It's amazing that it turned out to be one of his dream cars!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

That's fine. I wasn't offended, rather complimented that someone else was reading my blog, albeit with a bit of a random question. But hey, I'm known for random questions myself. And i found your charming blog by clicking the 'next blog' button... trying to extend my circle. Come again! ;)

6:40 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hey, I met Marjorie on Sunday--what a nice lady!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is really weird that you are BM! Eddie and I are both Superman... humm, there might be too much power in the house now. Especially with all the x-ray vision going on.. yikes!

1:59 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

I got the Hulk... THE HULK!! can you imagine - an unwilling super hero, it said, never meant to be a super hero it said - don't believe a word...

5:13 PM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

We should all get together and form a superhero group! We rock!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home