One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Monday, July 24, 2006

One Fine Day

I'm actually able to use the internet today, so I decided to put a pic on. There you have it. I was on the boat all afternoon yesterday, so I'm a little red in the one stupid place that I didn't put sunscreen. But I did cross one thing off my "things to do this summer" list. I jumped off the boat, and I didn't even think that I was going to drown for a moment. Yay me! Anyhow, toodles!

5 Comments:

Blogger shinbone #4 said...

so... what burned???
I'm sad I missed it, but I'm glad it was good :D
xx's

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Nikki, I think there's something wrong with your cat...I've never seen eyes glowing so red!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Swoosh said...

As for the burn, it was my face. As for the cat, yes, I'm sure there is something wrong with him. His name is Oscar, which set him up to become the ornary brat that he is. And yet, I seem to be drawn to the ornary type . . .

11:21 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Whoop! Don't tell Trent that!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Nikki, where are you? I updated my blog, now it's time for you to update yours!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home