One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Events of my life

I guess that's a pretty apt title because I'm just going to blab about what I've been doing lately. I have been sick for almost a week now, and it's just migrating from one body part to another. I started with what I though was laryngitis because I felt fine but couldn't talk. Then I thought I was getting better for two days, then it moved into my sinuses. Now it's settled into my throat, and I really hope it doesn't move anywhere else.

Other than that, I've been busy with school and Sunday School. We're starting a new program, and it's going to take a lot of co-operative effort to get it off the ground, which means a lot of meeting and getting together. Which is going to pay off because it'll be really fun and exciting for the kids, but I'm just run down from this cold right now.

Trent's doing pretty well. He went on a guy's quad trip on the weekend, in the cold and snow. He's blaming me because he's not feeling well, but I think that he totally brought it upon himself. :)

Oh! Something exciting . . . I learned how to drive a tractor. I climbed up in my Carhartt overalls and drove the tractor to help Trent bring the bales in off the field by our house. I'm a real farm girl now!

Anyhow, that's about all I have to say about that. I really need to stop procrastinating. TTFN!

2 Comments:

Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Yay! It works!!! Thanks for the dinner date and chat - hope your feeling better soon, and that I don't come down with a reason to blame you... I have a slight tickle in my throat = I MUST take some zinc ASAP...
TTFTM

8:43 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

What I would like to see is a picture of you in your Carhartt's...priceless.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home