One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year

Hello all. I decided that it was about time to write a new blog, and now I can because I'm back to work. (I hate not having internet at home - anyone have any ideas about how I can get rid of an obnoxious hill that stands in the way?)

Today was the first day back to work after my two-week holiday. I can't believe how fast it went. Christmas was alright. I really missed being with my family on Christmas Eve, though. It just didn't feel like Christmas this year. I would have to say that the best part of the holiday was the 4 days I spent in Edmonton with good friends. I would have to say - best New Years in a while! I would love to post some pics, but alas, no internet gets in the way of that, too.

So now it's back to work, and I feel totally lost. I forgot where we left off, and then I went ahead and left my plan book at home this morning! I don't really live that far away from school, but it would still take me almost half an hour to run home and get it, so I just made due. The kids didn't notice a thing! (most of them were pretty out of it today, too)

I love you all and hope you had a great holiday!

3 Comments:

Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Well well well, guess what. I was at school today too! Dan got stuck in Caronport (horrible driving weather) so I'm taking his place for now (I was exhausted until lunch!)
AND
as far as that hill is concerned.
2 Words - DYNO-MITE!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

glad i got a wee bit of a visit in with you!

9:37 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

oh Nikki... someday you will blog again! I have faith in you :D

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home