One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's Easter!

Well, I titled my last blog "trying to be better at blogging" (or something like that) and then it takes me almost a month to get something new on. Sigh.

I guess I have a very good reason. I'm having a baby. Yes, it should arrive sometime in October, and we're really excited. Trent will sometimes just poke my belly when we're watching TV. I'm not showing too much yet (mostly to myself, but no to others is what that means), but I'm not fitting my dress pants AT ALL anymore. I guess that just means I either get to wear jogging pants to work, or I get to go shopping. Either choice is really fine with me. :)

I'm feeling pretty good. There was a little while there that I was nauseous, but as long as I always was eating something, that seemed to settle my stomach. And I was really exhasted all the time, and that's getting better, too. For example, today. It was a mad house, being the last day before the break, and I didn't get enough to eat at lunch, but I'm feeling ok, and I'm not really tired at all. It feels good to feel like myself again. Not that it's going to last for too much longer, but there you go. :)

Well I guess I should get going. Hopefully I'll get some pictures on the blog sooner or later. So far I haven't taken any, but I really should so we can all remember what the starting point was like. And it'll be nice to have some pictures of other things than my cat and dog (especially when the baby comes!)

6 Comments:

Blogger j.sawatzky said...

Congratulations! How very exciting! Be sure to keep us updated!

10:37 AM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

I'm glad the proverbial cat is out of the bag:D YOu've blogged it now, so everyone will know. I'm guessing that means you got the letter done and handed it in!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

congrats! mom told me this past week...i'm so excited for you!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Congratulations! Now we get to go baby shopping!!!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Preggers WOW so exciting!!! It is about time more of my friends started catching up to me!!!! I am sooo excited wow. crazy

miss ya girl we really need to keep in touch better. 'So I joined crazy me as if I have time for another site to play with. ha ha oh well I will have to sit down and figure out what to tell everyone now.
Miss ya

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope you embrace and cherish your pregnancy as much as I did!! As a veteran mommy (going on 4 1/2 days now), it is SO AWESOME! Hugs to you and Trent!!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home