One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Monday, February 26, 2007

So tired

I'm so tired, that when I tried to write the title for this blog, it came out more like " toienaeoi" and then I had to erase it and try again. In fact, just for fun, from now on I'm not going to fix any typing errors, just so you can see how little brain power I have left.

So mot much is happening. My borther came up last weekend, and it wa s nice to catch up again. Everyong in my family came over on Sun nught to visit with my pets, and a little with us, I guess.

School's going well. I dread the day begin over because then I hace to clean and prep and get ready for the next day when all i want to do is go home and cuddle my cat. I'd cuddle Trent, but he's not really the duddling kind. :)

Does anyone have any gerat suggestions for an artist to sutdy? We've ben talking about Van Gogh for a while, and the kids really enjoy looking at art and trying to figure out what i'ts all about. I'm trying to turn them into little forgers. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

what about ted harrison? my brother brought one of his prints back from the yukon for me...his art is so colourful

8:03 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Yay!!
I'll give it a little thought. AND I am really looking forward to coming to teach the class.
Very fun.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home