One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Monday, March 12, 2007

Trying to be better at blogging

Well, I know that my last post wasn't that old, but I'm on, and I figured I'd write something else. I had a REALLY good day today. I feel rested, and the kids weren't that annoying ;) and it was just a really good day. I even got two slices of cake because there was a birthday in my classroom, and a staff birthday!

So, I guess here's a bit of controversy. There is a house right beside our church's parking lot, and for many years, they had a chain link fence dividing their property from the parking lot. About a year or so ago, they took down the chain link fence, and we just parked in the same place as always, guesstimating where the lot ended. Last Sunday however, they parked on their property so that we couldn't use that part of the parking lot (as in, where a parking spot should have been, but farther ahead on their lawn). That completely nullified about 4 parking spaces because no one wanted to box them in, as that would be rude, but the parking lot is way too small for the amount of vehicles that need to park. I was confused, and brought it up to our secretary after church, so I don't know what's going to happen. It just seems rude on their part for parking that way. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger shinbone #4 said...

I wonder if that did that to "test us"... See how a Christian behaves verses how they think we should behave. That or someone took their spot and they just wanted to make a point. I didn't see it so - who am I to talk anyway...

12:56 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

When our new building was built, we found that everyone who lived across the street from the church started to park in our lot instead of on the street...so there would be 6-8 cars parked there and our parking is at a premium too. PK sent a letter to everyone and said that they are welcome to park there all during the week, but if they could please move their cars for sunday morning. and for the most part it's been respected i think. that was quite rude of them to park like that i think...but maybe someone just needs to go ask them what the problem is (in a nicer way than that)

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home