One cool chick

People ask, "Who is that person over there?" to which people say, "That's one cool chick."

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

School's out for the summer!

Well, it's finally here; the last day of school. Maybe now I can get a bit of the rest I so desperately need! I feel like crap today because my sick leave ended yesterday so I actually had to come to work today, and I'm exhausted. The only reason I'm still here is because I'm waiting for my last piano student, and then I'm gone.

It was a good day, though, and it was great to see and say goodbye to the kids. I had to give out awards and certificates at the awards ceremony, and I felt really fat today. I know I'm just pregnant, but I've started to become self-conscious about my tummy. It could just have been that I was so tired, but there it is.

I'm going to really try hard in the next couple of weeks to download a couple of belly pictures ('cause I've taken lots, but I still have that whole lack of internet at home issue - although steps are being taken with the internet companies that might FINALLY fix that!), so keep checking. I never thought that I would be the kind of pregnant woman who was embarrased about the belly, but I don't like showing it off. Sometimes I even surprise myself! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there chicky poo you should call WyCom that is who we are planning on gettting to provide our internet service in Irma. We are so NOT into dial-up lol
Miss ya lots gonna try and come out you way this summer. Hope I can make it happen. ttyl

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Though I haven't seen you or your beautiful baby belly, I know both are absolutely gorgeous. Cuz every woman is beautiful when they are growing a life. And you were beautiful before! So there! Ha!
Can't wait to see you AND that tummy!!

HUGS from afar,
Tammy

9:42 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

YAY!! it's finished...
relief!
I'm pleased... I hope this means we will be seeing more of you :D
xx

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home